Re: The Used Carr Curse !

Mercer is a small forward, right?  I have seen him be used as shooting
guard, but he is mainly a SF, I think.  Then Antoine Walker is a sf/pf,
baker a pf/c and mcdyess a pf/c which would leave us with 4 starting
caliber power forwards, two of which can play center.  Throw Erik Williams
in the mix and we would have way too many good forwards.  I think the Celts
should focus on center and shooting guard (PG if they don't re-sign Wesley)
and not worry about forwards as we are moderately set (Walker, Williams and
Radja is not bad).

>Mercer & Baker & Mcdyess play different positions so I don't understand
>your question.  Mercer can play either the 2 or 3.  Baker can also play
>center.  McDyess seems best suited for the 4, but so does Antoine.

As for Mercer it is quite possible I am wrong, as I said I personally do
not know much about him.  What I have heard is that he is good at times and
then dissapears, kind of like Campbell but not as bad.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: