The Used Carr Curse !

That Sucks Big Time !!!!!!!!!!!  The M.L. Carr hex !!

Rick will have to get to work now.

Chances are good we won't get Duncan or Battie now,  but we will  get Ron
Mercer which I can definitely live with.  Mercer & Walker will definite be
exciting.   We need to move up to 4 in a trade with Vancouver to get Van
Horn, Thomas, or make a serious attempt to get Vin Baker, or Antoinio
McDyess next year.

But, if Vancouver & Denver stay at 4 & 5 , which probably wont happen, Van
Horn & Thomas could definitely drop to the 6 spot.

Is Cato a reach at 6 ?  When is on he can be impressive, but that does not
happen as much as it should for my liking.  I say we go elsewhere and wait
for McDyess or Baker.

we could go:

1st Mercer
6th Thomas, or Van Horn
2nd round Scot Pollard, Kiwane Garris, or Alvin Williams

Sign Cassell

Pollard    Baker ?
Walker
Thomas/Van Horn
Mercer
Cassell   Wesley

Mercer
Daniels, Billups
Pollard, O'bannon, Garris or Alvin Williams

Pollard ?
Walker
O'Bannon ?
Mercer
Daniels ? Billups ?  Williams ? Garris ?

It will be a five year plan,  but if we have Baker, Walker, Mercer, Cassell
and Van Horn or Thomas by 2000,  things will be looking good.