Re: The Used Carr Curse !

>Chances are good we won't get Duncan or Battie now,  but we will  get Ron
>Mercer which I can definitely live with.  Mercer & Walker will definite be
>exciting.   We need to move up to 4 in a trade with Vancouver to get Van
>Horn, Thomas, or make a serious attempt to get Vin Baker, or Antoinio
>McDyess next year.

First of all, Ron Mercer is not really that good, from what I have heard.
I haven't watched him play very much, but pretty much everybody I have
talked to says he is a classic underachiever.  Second of all, what would
the point be of drafting Mercer and then getting Baker or McDyess?!  That
would leave us with three starting caliber forwards.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: