Re: Lets Be Positive

>1. Trade for Duncan (not likely and would take a lot)
>2. Draft Mercer or Battie with the third pick (whichever is availabe)
>3. Move up to get Van Horn
>4. Trade for Stackhouse
>5. Wait next year when a lot of good free agents (particularly PF's) are
>available.

I think we have to convert that 6th pick to a 4th or 5th. I see Duncan,
Mercer, Battie, Van Horn and Thomas, being a class above everyone else, and
I don't think any of them will be available with the #6. From what I've
heard, I don't think Foyle will be that great a player, but I'll let Pitino
decide that. Stackhouse .. if he has a big contract.. I'd stay away.. Save
as much money as we can for a couple years from now when we can become
contenders. Hopefully by some miracle we can win the lottery next year.

Jacque Vaughn? What do you guys think of this guy at the point?

And how much do you want to bet that the Pacers will draft Austin Croshere?

Alex

Alex Caporicci
alexcap@odyssee.net