Lets Be Positive

Guys (and gals),

We still get 2 good draft picks in a draft which is stacked (imho) with
talent!  And there is still a possibility that we can trade for Duncan.  Or
something else could happen, Duncan could end up being a bust or one of
those players that is injured every other game (like Webber) and 5 years
from now we would be saying: "good thing we didn't get Duncan!"  Anyways,
here are my suggestions:

1. Trade for Duncan (not likely and would take a lot)
2. Draft Mercer or Battie with the third pick (whichever is availabe)
3. Move up to get Van Horn
4. Trade for Stackhouse
5. Wait next year when a lot of good free agents (particularly PF's) are
available.

What do you guys think?

Tim

Nault