Larry interview on NBC

I saw a portion of an interview with Larry Bird on the pre-game show.
It was very interesting.  I wish I had seen the whole thing.  If anyone
did, I would appreciate a report.  Even if it is from TOPE34@aol.com,
because even thought I COULD watch NBC, I didn't know it was on and
missed it.

Thanks, and I guess I am in a bad mood worrying about my trial next week
and the lottery.  Not to mention, how can I root for the Knicks, or for
any Riley coached team. Bad bad situation.  I guess I'll just hope that
they both lose all players in a fight both lose and just let Chicago
walk over.

Peace,

Bentz