Re: I am trying to keep this group up to date on this lottery type thing.

TOPE34@aol.com wrote:

> > we can read the globe

 Yes, some people can.  Some though may not know how to get there.  Or
might not go there if someone doesn't bring it here.  There is a delete
key.  Personally, I don't appreciate your comment and think it is rude.
But, maybe that is the way everyone feels.  Whatever.  Maybe you can get
everyone on the list a subscription to the Globe, then maybe no one will
post article from the Globe again.

Peace,

Bentz