Williams (was Re: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V4 #149)

>If Pitino is interested in Taylor, what does that mean for Williams ?

Start packing Erik.  No seriously I don't think Pitino is interested in
Taylor because if he was he would be a COMPLETE MORON which I hope he is
not! The guy is not a good player, and Williams is.  If Pitino took Taylor
in the second or third round then that would be acceptable, but it damn
well better not be with one of our two lottery picks.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: