For those of you that are up in arms about Taylor, don't worry, I think
Pitino is looking at possible second round picks. Pitino admited he knows
what he wants from the draft already, due to the fact that he had already
started working on draft coverage for TNT. He usually helps analyze it on
air.
	As for PJ, don't look for him to come to Boston, he ia a coach,
and I believe he has no interest in being a GM. Look for Rich Addubato
from Orlando to be the GM.

- -Derek-