Re: Draft, Campbell/Van Exel

I don't get what all this stuff is about when it comes to Van Exel.  What
did the guy do that was so horrible?  Sure he had that incident with Harris
a week ago, but come one, I would be mad at that guy too.  Any freak that
chooses to give KOBE BRYANT the game ending shot is stupid and should not
be an NBA coach.  I have heard that Harris didn't make the decision,
management did, but I don't believe that for a second.  I say this because
the Lakers' management has a must-win kind of attitude, not a
time-to-develope-our-players attitude.  Thats why they payed the big bucks
for Shaq, to win a championship in the VERY NEAR future.  Besides if they
were so interested in developing Kobe Bryant why the hell did he average
five minutes a game for the season?

Tim

><< Van Exel is a smoking gun. >>
>
>I believe the term you are looking for is 'loose cannon'.

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html