Another Trade Proposal

When is the last time that the Celtics made a trade with the Lakers?  It will
be interesting to see if Pitino can forge relationships with other teams that
have never dealt with Boston in the past.  Here's a proposed trade that is a
perfect salary cap fit, and might make sense to both teams:

Dino Radja and Dana Barros to the Lakers for Elden Campbell and Nick Van
Excel.  The Lakers get a more offensive minded power forward and a three
point threat, and can move Kobe Bryant to the point.  Boston gets a point
guard and player that can handle PF and spot center duty.  Radja and Campbell
are both signed to long term deals, but may be better players in these
systems.  I am not sure about the length of  Van Excel's contract but he is
an exciting player.  Obviously, the loser in this deal is David Wesley, but
he will surely get a deal somewhere.  This may also allow the Celtics to
re-sign Rick Fox, and they will still have the two picks. From Boston's
standpoint they deal away two players who are not well suited to Pitino's
style of play.  I'm just trying to be creative here.  What does the list
think?