Re: Another Trade Proposal

<< Dino Radja and Dana Barros to the Lakers for Elden Campbell and Nick Van
 Excel.  The Lakers get a more offensive minded power forward and a three
 point threat, and can move Kobe Bryant to the point.  Boston gets a point
 guard and player that can handle PF and spot center duty.  Radja and
Campbell
 are both signed to long term deals, but may be better players in these >>

I don't like it because I can't stand Van Exel and Campbell is not a
consistent player.  One game he's on, the next he blows.  We have too many of
those already.

later, Jake