New Member

Hey Everybody,

I''m a new subscriber, and I'm an out of towner.  In fact, I'm a long-time
green-bleeding Celtic Fan who's never been to Boston.

I'm from St. Louis....now working in Green Bay. I'm counting on you guys to
keep me informed as to Pitino's re-birth of Celtic Pride.

So....I noticed some Chauncey chatter. Here's the deal (in my opinion):
  Chauncey IS the reason Colorado made it to the Tournament. He's a quality
point guard, who, is not NECESSARILY ready for the NBA. He's a great
jump-shooter who can drive when necessary. But...when you compare him to
recent point guards who have left college after their freshman or sophomore
years (Iverson, Marbury), Billups is not yet in that league.

  I think he would have been wise to spend one more year at Colorado and
develop a more all-around game. I'm not saying that he won't develop into a
great NBA point guard, but the key word there is DEVELOP.

  Without a question, the best offensive point guard in the draft is Brevin
Knight.

  And...if the unthinkable should happen, and the Celtics can't get Duncan. I
think Kelvin Cato deserves strong consideration.

STEVE