	Well sports fans, Celtic fans in particular, this Sunday is
arriving quickly and it may very well lead to the Celtics rejuvination.
With Pitino in the driver's seat, it will be quite interesting to see what
wheeling and dealing he does just on that day possibly, or in the future
on draft day. I really think that Pitino will end up using that Dallas
pick as trade bait, i don't think anybody that will be available at that
spot will work into Pitino's plans for the future. One thing that I am
very confident in is that Pitino will make the players harder workers as
well as build a better and stronger defense which is afterall, the most
important part of the game. Maybe he has his eyes on Vin Baker from
Milwaukee. It would be great to see the following, however, how realistic
it is is still uncertain.

	1. David Wesley
	2. Greg Minor
	3. Antoine Walker
	4. Vin Baker
	5. Tim Duncan

This would certainly be a team that could contend with just about anybody
in the NBA.

THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!!! GO CELTICS!!!