possible draft day trade

If everything goes by the odds and the C's have 1 and 6,
a trade I would really like is #6 + a current Celtic
for Denver's #4(So we have a chance at Adonal Foyle).

This year, it's a 5 or 6 player draft(depending on if Tim Thomas
can become as good as Garnett or as bad as Donyell Marshall).
If we don't trade up to get ahead of Phili(#5), we'll probably miss out
on Foyle.

Worst case:
If we get the #3 pick instead of #1(chances favor one of those slots),
and we miss the 2 best players in the draft(Duncan,Battie), then
the draft will be a failure.  I'd happily give both picks to get
Duncan at that point.

P.S.  Chauncey is less athletic, and drives in traffic way less than
most NBA point guards.  In the 2nd round, Victor Paige, and Alvin
Williams(Villanova) have nearly as much talent.