[none]

PJ Carlesimo is the former Portland Trail Blazers coach and prior to
that a Very successful coach at Seton Hall.  He brought a weak Seton
Hall program to national prominence.  Seton Hall has faded back to
a Big East doormat since he left for Portland.  He has had his problems
at Portland, but as the GM for the C's, I assume his role will be in
talent evaluation and development.  Pitino will handle the communication
with the players.  I honestly don't know what kind of evaluator he is,
does anyone?   I assume he must be pretty good to build a program at
Seton Hall and if Pitino picks him, I have FAITH.

    Jeffrey Collins
    Office of Graduate Admission
    University at Albany
    (518) 442-3980