97 NBA Draft predictions

I found this post in rec.sport.basketball.pro, which is kind of in lines
with
my predictions, so here it is:
                                           - Mishra

Here are my predictions for the 13 lottery picks in this year's NBA draft:

Note:  Boston selects first since Vancouver cannot, all other selections
are based on the assumption that the draft will shape up according to the
odds of the lottery.

1.  Boston  Tim Duncan	(who else?) 2.	Vancouver  Tony Battie	(word is
they love him) 3.  San Antonio	Ron Mercer  (nice fit into their system)
4.  Denver  Adonal Foyle  (trade for PG?) 5.  Philadelphia  Tim Thomas
(toss up b'twn T2 & Van Horn) 6.  Boston  Keith Van Horn  (take Thomas if
Phil won't) 7.	New Jersey  Danny Fortson  (it'll be him or McGrady) 8.
Golden State  Antonio Daniels  (may choose Cato instead) 9.  Toronto
Chauncey Billups  (trade w/Denver?) 10. Milwaukee  Kelvin Cato	(Billups
or Daniels if avail) 11. Sacramento  Tracy McGrady  (Fortson if NJ take
the HS'er) 12. Indiana	Jerald Honeycutt  (I'm clueless about this pick)
13. Cleveland  Cory Carr  (best 2 guard available)

Well, there you have it, my picks, please feel free to criticize and
analyze, as well as post your own predictions, I would like to know what
others think.

Note:  I admit that either Brevin Knight or Jacque Vaughan desire to be a
lottery pick, but I don't think that the 10 through 13 teams will take
one of them, they should go soon after the lottery though.