Dee Brown

Hi, all
I heard Dee Brown was interviewed in Florida and he was very excited
about Pitino coming here and it made him not want to leave, now.  I was
one of his supporters for a long time, thought he could really become a
great player, but he never reached his potential.  Then he made his rash
statements because of not getting playing time, etc., you know the
story.  However, he has a long term contract, and if Pitino is the coach
everyone says he is, perhaps he can get Dee to respond and play the way
we all felt he could.
	Also, several have mentioned Pitino said we need a point guard.  That
does not necessarily mean instead of Wesley.  We knew we needed another
point guard before Pitino came into the picture.  Whether Dee could be a
good backup behind whoever they pick is anybody's guess, again depending
on Dee's response to good coaching.  Guess we'll have to wait and see.
dorine