Hey Folks!!

Wish Larry Legend well - there was no way he could've existed with Pitino,
since both wanted total control. The big factor is that Indiana will give
Bird the time he needs to either finds his formula for success or find
another who can.

Boston wouldn't have given him that- certainly not as head coach. And I think
we'd all rather he succeed in Indiana (as long as we kick his ass come
playoff time!!) rather than fail in Boston, and lose some of his luster.

Sadness prevails, though - think of the glory if he had come and brought us
Number Seventeen!!

Later,

Chris