Offseason moves...

I believe the Celtics can set themselves for the future almost completely
during this offseason with the following moves.

1) Draft Duncan with pick #1

2)Trade Dana Barros and the sixth pick to Cleveland for both of their first
round    picks.

3) Draft Derek Anderson and Chauncey Billups (Knight or Vaughn if Billups is
     gone) with Cleveland's two picks

4) Draft Kebu Stewart with the second round pick

5) Trade Dino Rajda and Eric Williams to the Bucks for Vin Baker. (Radja's
Contract + William's Contract = Baker's Contract)

6) Now, before resigning Fox and Wesley, sign free agent Loy Vaught.  He is an
all-start caliber PF/C with a nice outside shot.

7) Now, finally resign Fox & Wesley.

	This will put the Celtics over the cap, but that is ok because Fox and Wesley
are the Celtics own players, so the cap can be exceeded for them due to the
"Larry Bird Clause".  This also assumes the Celtics let Day, Brickowski,
Lister, etc. go.

If these deals and signings are made the Celtics Lineup would look like
this...

5 -- Duncan,  Ellison
4 -- Baker, Vaught, Stewart
3 -- Walker, Fox
2 -- Anderson, Minor, Brown
1 -- Wesley, Billups (Knight or Vaughn if Billups already drafted)

   This is the full 12 man roster.  No scrubs, no defensive liabilities, and
all can play Pittino ball (except for maybe Ellison).  Championship contenders
with 2-years.  I really believe this is a possibility if the Celtics want to
do it.  It looks great to me.  Thoughts.