On ML

With Pitino coming I guess eveyone is excited. I am, and I am damn glad
he is coming this way. We have lost so much this year -- all the BC
coaches, Parcells, Kasper.... this is all too crazy. It is about time
something good happens to us!
I would however like to point out that without ML taking all the heat,
the Celtics would not be in any position to land TWO good picks, Walker,
AND Pitino. If we say we should dump him now, we would sound very
ungrateful and shallow-minded.
I said keep ML with the Celtics one way or the other. He deserves at
least that much from the organization. Everyone knows the Celtics won't
be contenders after Reggie died, and someone would have to skipper them
through this. ML did what he was asked most faithfully.

John Liang