Re: Pitino's pay ...

> Some people have been shocked about Pitino's contract, but compare it
> against the player contracts ... is Juwan Howard ($100M+) really more
> likely to bring a team the championship than Rick Pitino?

Forget Juwan, atleast he played a majority of 82 games. Here are 7 million
worth of non-players:
Dee Brown:                         2.80 mill
Pervis Ellison:                      1.76 mill
Frank Brick-shit-house-key   1.70 mill
Alton Lister                            .50 mill
                                           6.76 mill
I am not including Dana, Minor etc, who I belive sucumbed to genuine
injuries and have a shot at making the team. Pitino will automatically
bring in the crowds back in the fleet center.

                                                     - Mishra