Re: real newsletter

At  1:13 PM 97.5.6 -0400, MBerry wrote:
>          Looking for input:
>
>          I'm mulling over the idea of printing an alternative Celtics
>          newsletter, which would come out once per month during the
>          offseason and twice per month during the season. It would be
>          heavy into the "hot stove" kind of news that Celtics Monthly
>          doesn't deal with -- trades, draft news, free agents, etc...

Sounds great. Probably will not attract people who have access to the
Internet, but this is presumably only a small fraction of Celtics fans. I'm
surprised that there isn't such a magazine already, it seems that there is
a ready national market for it. Must be a question of economics -- I notice
even the Celtics Monthly is priced rather high.

- -Marc