Re: real newsletter

It does sound like a great idea.

At 11:08 PM 5/6/97 +0000, you wrote:
>At  1:13 PM 97.5.6 -0400, MBerry wrote:
>>          Looking for input:
>>
>>          I'm mulling over the idea of printing an alternative Celtics
>>          newsletter, which would come out once per month during the
>>          offseason and twice per month during the season. It would be
>>          heavy into the "hot stove" kind of news that Celtics Monthly
>>          doesn't deal with -- trades, draft news, free agents, etc...
>>

>Sounds great. Probably will not attract people who have access to the
>Internet, but this is presumably only a small fraction of Celtics fans. I'm
>surprised that there isn't such a magazine already, it seems that there is
>a ready national market for it. Must be a question of economics -- I notice
>even the Celtics Monthly is priced rather high.
>
>-Marc

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!! GO
RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***