Pitino

     Well kids, this could be it.  WBZ-TV is reporting that Pitino has agreed
to a ten year contract to become coach and director of basketball operations
with the Celtics.  They say the announcement will come tomorrow.
     I'm not from Boston, I'm from New Jersey and am going to school in DC.
 Is WBZ-TV to be taken seriously?  Are they reliable?  I've got my fingers
crossed.

                                                                         Mark