Re: TRADES, COACHES

Just heard Larry Brown might be named the 76ers coach as early as tomorrow.
 As for trades, I am not as sold on Williams as many others are.  To me he
is not as consistent as he should be, and neither him or Antoine are
versatile enough or good enough outside shooters to be a good swing man and
defend the likes of Grant Hill, Scottie Pippen, Glenn Rice, and Eddie
Jones, and Willams is not physical enough for the 4 position. Also we will
have Dino back next year if he is not traded.  Williams could want some big
bucks next year, and I would rather see us get a good athletic swing man or
 big 2 in the draft, & move Williams for the other (Jim Jackson,
Stackhouse, etc.).

I heard something about GS not being happy with Sprewell, anybody hear this
?  I would mover Radja & Williams, & Dee Brown for Spre & Andrew Declerq &
Donyell Marshall.

I also heard Rick Fox exercised his option for free agency today.