Re: Pitino's a mistake

Yes but I could not imagine what it would be like if West & Pitino team up,
two of the best talent evaluators in the business.  This is a good example
of what good management can do, the lakers lost all the stars the Celtics
did & West has them right back on the hunt, while the Celtics hang out with
the Clippers, Philly, Jersey & the expansion teams.