Re: Pitino's a mistake

i hate to admit it, but showtime is _already_ back. the lakers wouldve done
even more damage this season had shaq not gone down, but with him healthy,
they are poised to be the elite of the league for the next decade. four out
of five starters, plus kobe, are 26 or under and the fifth - elden campbell
- - not much older. theyre so deep, i cant imagine why even the brilliant
jerry west would want antoine.

bring on the flames...