Duncan and Foyle

To whom it may concern,
Tim Duncan is from St. Croix, and Adonal Foyle  is from St. Vincent.
(I'm not entirely sure if St. Vincent is in the Virgin Islands, but St.
Croix is).
I'm not sure why everyone wants to take Foyle, personally I would rather
take a flyer on Raef Lafrentz or, even more preferably Tracy McGrady. I
realize he is a risky pick, but by all accounts he seems to have a Penny
Hardaway type game with an outside shot, and beside he's potentially
the talented big guard we need. That's just my 2 cents worth.
A loyal Celtics fan in Montreal,
John Kurien