Re: Duncan and Foyle

- ----------
> I'm not sure why everyone wants to take Foyle, personally I would rather
> take a flyer on Raef Lafrentz or, even more preferably Tracy McGrady. I
> realize he is a risky pick, but by all accounts he seems to have a Penny
> Hardaway type game with an outside shot, and beside he's potentially
> the talented big guard we need. That's just my 2 cents worth.
> A loyal Celtics fan in Montreal,
> John Kurien

Can you imagine a front line of Duncan, Foyle, Walker, Williams & Radja ?
We have seen what Walker has done, & Duncan & Foyle are the 2 top
rebounders in college I believe, we would rule the boards,  but Eric
Williams' outside shooting would be the key.  If you look at the great
Celtic teams we had Kevin & Chief in the low post with Larry from
everywhere.  If we can get back to that and add a good big shooting 2, we
would have a good start.