My Dream For The Future!!

Hello Everyone-
        I too have a dream for the future, so I thought I would let
everyone know and I hope if you see problems with it you will tell me so I
can reconsider.

1997-98 SL              Back-ups

PG-  D. Wesley          B. Barry
SG-  T. Day             G. Minor
SF-  A. Walker          E. Williams
PF-  V. Baker           M. Conlon
 C-  T. Duncan          P. Ellison

Comments:

Wesley-   A big key to the whole thing.  He is the man.
Day-    I don't think he is that bad.  We know he can score.
Walker-    Lots of points scoring by posting up on smaller SF
Baker-    Great player, young, good person.  Recieved in trade for Radja,
Brown, and possibly a draft pick
Duncan-    Good passer, defense, rebounds

Barry-   Great young player.  Traded for Dana cause LA looking for
leadership in playoffs
Minor-    Is never going to play a lot and become a starter
Williams-    A great player and an amazing sixth man.
Conlon-   With Walker, Baker, and Williams-  he will not play.  Baker is in
the lead for minutes almost every year.
Ellison-   Hopefully he will stay healthy on the bench.

        Pitino as coach and co-GM with Larry.  Too bad he is still winning,
cause I would like to see him with us during the draft.  Do more college
coaches leave after a championship win or loss?  I listed no other draft
picks other than the obvious one, so my list should be improved.  Hopefully
at SG and PF.  Did anyone see B.Barry the other night.  He actually got
some PT and looked great.

                                        Erik
                                CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER