mchale/garnett

Mchale seems to be doing a great job in Minn, but please don't give him
all the credit for Garnett's success.  This is a young man who would
flourish under any management.  He not only is very talented but more
importantly is very mature, and respectful for his age.  I'm not saying
Mchale isn't good for him, but Garnett is a superstar with or without
Mchale.  However, Mchale should be given credit for drafting not only
talent but character, which is also important. I would draft Marbury ahead
of Iverson just because of character.  Iverson will have a productive
statistical career but will also always be in trouble and I don't think he
will ever be a part of a championship team with his 'I don't care about
anyone else in this league' attitude.

The league is now saturated with these kinds of players and that is all
the more importance in drafting Duncan because he is not only talented but
is also a man of character.  Notice I said man, because there are alot of
kids in this league right now. And I like Foyle because he also is a man
of good character(with the 6th or so pick).

I would be very worried about drafting Van Horn because he can be shut
down with physical intimadating defense.  He could be the next Ferry,
which means he will go from team to team and be overpaid his whole career
or the next Laettner, which means even if he turns into an all-star
later in his career it won't be with Celtics.

 Christopher R. Gee