Re: Trading for Baker

>3. The value in return to Milwaukee must be percieved as players or
picks
>that Chris Ford would accept, assuming of course that he is still the
coach.
>This leaves out the possibility of packaging Dino Radja to Milwaukee.

This isn't necessarily true.  Chris Ford doesn't have final say on who
they get.  If he did, there's no way Acie Earl would be on the team.

I also question how much longer Ford will be with the team.  He seems to
be slipping into his late-Boston form very quickly over there --
screaming at the players while they tune him out.  I wouldn't be
surprised to find him unemployed soon.

Other than that, I like your scenario.