BIRD

Hello Everyone-
        I don't know anything about Bird as GM, but I certainly wouldn't
want to lose another Kevin McHale.  That is a shame.  Think if we had both
Bird and McHale working in the front offices.  McHale is really building
somthing in Minnesota.  If we were to draft that McGrady (the High School
kid) would Bird be able to bring him up as well as McHale brought up
Garnett?  I would love to bring McHale back to Boston, but I think he is
too dedicated.  Which is good.
        A few other points.
                I want Duncan.  Van Horn is the real deal & so is Mercer.
I don't want to trade E. Williams.  I really, really want Vinny Baker!!

                                        Erik
                                CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER