Re: Opinion

Dorine unfortunately it is Walker that has historically been known for his
piss-poor work ethic & attitude since his days at Kentucky, and we will
experience this when it is time for renewing his contract. Could it
possibly be Antoine doesn't want someone else to steal the spotlight from
him ?  Mercer is a better all around athlete, better shooter, better ball
handler, and can turn in the Jordan like plays.  Ron Mercer has the
potential of being a Grant Hill & Pippen type player, all Walker has shown
me is that he could be a Rodman like rebounder, is not a great ball
handler, or outside shooter.