Freud

Someone help me analyze this dream I had:

Celtics get the number one pick and Vancouver gets the number two pick.
Celtics also get the number 7 pick via Dallas.

Celtics shock the world by trading the number one pick and Rick Fox, whom
they had resinged the day before, to Vancouver for SAR and the number 2
pick.  The Celtics draft Mercer and Foyle.  Lineup is as follos:

1.  Wesley
2.  Mercer
3.  Walker
4.  SAR
5.  Foyle

Bench:  Fox, Radja, Day, Minor, Brown, Barros

The media wonders if the Celtics made another blunder.  Everyone agrees
that Mercer has a big upside and SAR is well on his way to being a top
notch PF, but are puzzled at the Celtics failing to pounce on the best big
man to come out of college in a long while.

Two days later, the Cs shock the world again by announcing that they have
signed Rick Pitino as head coach and co-GM with Larry Bird.

Finally, the Celtics do the unthinkable, they bring in cheerleaders, or
should I say cheerleader, because the only one on the squad is Ashely
Judd, and she wears the same cut-off tee shirt dispalying her "perkiness"
for all the drunken, beer bellied, Southies, so happy that they once again
have something to cheer for.

The rest of the dream was more interestesting but has little to do with
this newsgroup.

CJM