Walker & Anderson

	With all the talk about avoiding Mercer because Walker doesn't
like him, I'd like to know if anyone knows how Walker feels about Derrick
Anderson.  I'd *still* like to see the Celtics take a change on him with
their second round pick.  If he fully comes back from his knee injury,
Anderson in the 2nd round will be the steal of the draft.  Imagine
Duncan, Van Horn, and Anderson all drafted by the C's, and all living up
to their potential.  Awesome!
- -d

* David M. Darlington                 email:  darlingt@muhlberg.edu  *
* Muhlenberg College                  Campus Box:  1576              *
* Class of '99                        http://www.jungle.net/darlingt *