Re: Dallas Pick

It will be a mistake to move down, I say move up, the C's can throw in Dino
Radja and if that doesn't cut, it then trade Eric Williams along with the
Dallas pick which I belive should be no higher than 7 in order of finish. I
mean here is their one chance to get two franchise players in one year they
should do whatever it takes to make that happen.
                                                                     -
Mishra

- ----------

> If we aren't sold the players available with the Dallas pick, should we
> consider moving it to a team with 2 mid round picks (Cleveland ?) &
getting
> Duncan or Mercer along with 3 of the following with the 1st & 2nd round
> picks:
>
> Big 2 Guard:
>
> Dedric Willoughby, Derek Anderson, Reggie Freeman, Cory Carr , Miles
> Simon,Shea Seals, Ed Gray
>

> Point Guard:
>
> Antonio Daniels, Kiwane Garris, Dejuan Wheat, Mike Bibby ?, Andre
Woolridge