Re: Dallas Pick

 If we could get Anderson and Daniels, I'd do it, but that would take
          some luck. If Anderson performs well at the camps, he may
          end up back in the lottery. If he does, I'd seriously
          consider him with the Dallas pick, assuming the other
          available players aren't enticing. -- Mark

If we aren't sold the players available with the Dallas pick, should we
consider moving it to a team with 2 mid round picks (Cleveland ?) & getting
Duncan or Mercer along with 3 of the following with the 1st & 2nd round
picks:

Big 2 Guard:

Dedric Willoughby, Derek Anderson, Reggie Freeman, Cory Carr , Miles
Simon,Shea Seals, Ed Gray

Point Guard:

Antonio Daniels, Kiwane Garris, Dejuan Wheat, Mike Bibby ?, Andre Woolridge

Backup Center:

Scot Pollard, Jason Lawson, Keon Clark, Kelvin Cato

Landing Duncan (or Battie), Willoughby, Garris & Pollard or

would add some good depth.

But it will be tough to pass on Duncan, or Battie & Foyle and possibly take
a Garris or Willoughby in the second round. Leventhal has Willoughby at 31,
I think he will go top 20 but Duncan, Foyle & Willoughby would be one hell
of a haul.  But can we address the point backup through free agency ?