Dallas Pick

If we aren't sold the players available with the Dallas pick, should we
consider moving it to a team with 2 mid round picks (Cleveland ?) & getting
Duncan or Mercer along with 3 of the following with the 1st & 2nd round
picks:

Big 2 Guard:

Dedric Willoughby, Derek Anderson, Reggie Freeman, Cory Carr , Miles
Simon,Shea Seals, Ed Gray

Point Guard:

Antonio Daniels, Kiwane Garris, Dejuan Wheat, Mike Bibby ?, Andre Woolridge

Backup Center:

Scot Pollard, Jason Lawson, Keon Clark, Kelvin Cato

Landing Duncan (or Battie), Willoughby, Garris & Pollard or

would add some good depth.

But it will be tough to pass on Duncan, or Battie & Foyle and possibly take
a Garris or Willoughby in the second round. Leventhal has Willoughby at 31,
I think he will go top 20 but Duncan, Foyle & Willoughby would be one hell
of a haul.  But can we address the point backup through free agency ?