ML

I was just browsing through the comments by ML in the Globe.
What does he mean about next years coaching...of course he is
very vague. But could anyone predict his plans from his comments ?
He says that many will apply for the Celts coaching job.....is this
a hint that he is quitting in favour of ,say, DJ and still pulling
his weight as the "trader" ? And Bob Ryan's article kind of shows
that Pitino might be ready to come if properly approached.

About Mishra's comments of DJ to Magic, where did you read this
rumour ? I was looking at ESPNET yesterday and Aldridge seems
to suggest that it is Adubato time in Orlando.

If ML were to step down, who would the Celtics faithful accept
BETTER as coach.....DJ or Pitino ?

And who would players like Walker, Wesley , Williams and
[Duncan and ????] would accept to play for........
ML or DJ or Pitino ?

Just to brood over the current pathetic season which promises possible
GREAT things in the next couple of years if we get Duncan !!!!
					Sashi.