Salaries

Hello Everyone-
        I thought this might give everyone a little insight.
1996-97 Boston Celtics Salaries         As Of:  Sometime this year

        NAME            $ IN MILLIONS       MY COMMENTS

        Radja           5.313           Worth it when he plays??
        Barros          3.4             When does he play??
        Brown           3.25            NOT WORTH IT!!
        Day             2.915           Worth it if he brings in Vinny B.
        Minor           1.8             Could be next year.
        Ellison         1.76            How many games has he played this year?
        Fox             1.75            I think he is worth it.
        Walker          1.62            Lets not get used to this salary!!
        Brickowski      1.5             NOT WORTH IT!!
        Williams        1.008           I think he is worth it.
        Lister          0.5             ??
        Wesley          0.35            STEAL!!!  Sign him next year, PLEASE!!
        Conlon          0.247           Clone Marty Conlon.
        Hamer           0.22            Has he played this year?
        Szabo           0.22            STARTER!?!
        Driggers        0.22            Who is this guy??

  Talk to everybody later,
                                Erik