ML

        Has everyone forgot this guys record?  He is NOT a good coach nor is
he a good gm.  Good gms improve teams, not lead them to the lottery.  Anyone
who gives Dana that kind of money is an idiot and should be treated as such.
        Im all for happy players, but I think the issue here is trying to
win, say 25 games a year.  Can ML in all jobs and hire some talent, I dont
care who.  Don't forget, the Celtics will still make money this year so that
should not be an issue.

    Jeff