Re: signing Wesley

- ----------

> Todd Day     - 2.90 mil
> Rick Fox     - 1.76 mil   < possibly, it's Rick's call >
> Brickowski   - 1.70 mil
> Alton Lister - 0.50 mil
> David Wesley - 0.30 mil
> Hamer        - 0.25 mil
>                --------
>                7.31 mil
>                --------
>
> I would let Rick Fox go if some team wants to pay him more money, and
sign  Wesley. In addition the C's will need a lot of money to sign the two
draft
> picks. The best scenario for the C's would be if they could dump Dino and
move  up with the Dallas pick.
>                                   - Mishra

I agree, if Fox wants too much let him go.  Wesley needs to be resigned. I
still like going for a defensive guard like Bobby Phills along with a
couple of big men (Duncan, La Frentz or Battie or Pollard) and a guard that
can play both positions (Billups, Garris, Miles Simon)  I would definitely
take a look at Tracy McGrady, it will take a couple of years, but look how
Garnett has matured.