Re: duncan

I consider Wesely a keeper because he oozes Celtic pride.  He has busted
his butt, has turned into a more than solid point guard, and has expressed
his desire to remain with the Celtics.  You reward loyalty with loyalty.
Plus this guy just can flat out play.  He may not be as flashy as others
but he is a work horse, and gives it his all--every game.

Adam Litchy