information???

I'm kind of in the dark about the Administrative Structure of the
Current Celtic Organization.

I understand RED is President as it should be
I understand BIRD does something at draft time
I understand DJ & KC watch ML teach the up&comings that it is not only
OK to lose but OK to not hustle and OK to not play interior defense.
I understand ML has cost the Celtics a good third of their losses in
poor coaching.
And I understand that ML is also running the General Manager's office
with the "It's All Good" philosophy.

BUT what I don't understand is:
who else is involved from RED down to the ballboys and girls.

Anybody that can provide or direct me to that information I'd appreciate
it.

Also could someone technologically sophisticated hack into RED's, DJ's,
KC's, Bird's, and Walton's systems and subscribe them to this
listserv.... :) :) :)

Perhaps we can trade ML to the broadcast booth for Walton staight up.
It's All Good ain't a bad angle on selling the game to the masses.  The
problem is the other team and coaches know how and want to make it REAL
BAD for the Celtics.

And we should all pause in memory of Celtics gone Reggie Lewis and Len
Bias.  Tragedy twice is the hardest thing to overcome in an extended
family.  The time is now to stop the drop and play and coach and work
and cheer like CELTICS !!!!!

thanks for listening,
david