[none]

>Oh, this is too good to be true.  I'm telling you people the Leperachaun is
>BACK!  If he is this open about it, does anyone think that the Bucks would
>entertain a trade with us now?  No draft picks, or maybe the Dallas one if
>it is in the teens and Dino, or Dee?  I think other teams would be hesitant
>to trade for him if they thought he was just going to bolt to Boston anyway
>in a year or two.
>
>Adam Litchy

I wondered too if maybe a trade could be worked out since he seems to want
to be a Celtic.

The big obstical here is Chris Ford.  He won't want to do anything to help
the C's.  Under normal circumstances,  the Dallas pick plus some sweetner
(Radja?) could get Baker in a Celtic uniform.  Better to trade him than to
lose him later for nothing.

But how long has it been since anything was normal for the C's?!?!

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 262 2088 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu