Re: Vin Baker wants to be a Celtic! From today's Boston Globe

True.  But who, besides duncan, would you really take over Baker?  He's
only 26.  Maybe we could put some form of protection on the pick.  Maybe we
could make the deal so that the Bucks get the lesser of the two picks.

If we were to get him AND Duncan, it would be awsome.  Having a big man
like Baker around would take some of the pressure off of Duncan, and allow
him to develop at a more comfortable pace.  Imagine a frontline of Duncan,
Baker and Walker, with Williams and Fox comming of the bench.  That would
be incredibly strong.  Then with the money that was tied up in Dino or
Dee's (from the Baker trade) plus Day's sallary we could go out and get a
good two guard.  Or even wait a year and see how Minor develops.

Adam Litchy