O'blarney

With my Celtic's tie and tie clasp squarely in place, I greet ye on this fine
day.  I tried my best with the O'Mavericks last night, but O'Macmoud could
not hit it at the buzzer.  Watch (and cheer) for the Nets, however, since
they have a shot at passing Dallas.

I'll be scouting that Crochere boy this week; I was impressed by him vs.
the Devils.  Also looking at Willoughby and Cato.  Does any team have
two mid-round picks.  I'm wondering if we could trade down with the
Dallas pick and get two guys, altho' one good one might be better.

Cheers.

Gene KirkPATRICK