Re: Duncan

> > Have to disagree friend.  Duncan is far better than Laettner was in
> > college.  Duncan dominates college, Laettner was good but he never
>
> Duncan is a far superior post player and defensive player than was
> Laettner, but Laettner was a much better passer and outside shooter.

I agree about Laettner's shooting.  Much better.  But Tim is an
outstanding passer.  At best I would say they are even in this regard.  Tim
may even be better.  Plus Tim averaged 14 rpg whereas Laettner average about
8 or 9.

> Duncan has the skills, but he will have to bulk up a lot, *A LOT*, to
> match Mourning's ability to play a physical style game.

Tim is much stronger than he looks and actually weighs probably close to 260.
He is a long time swimmer and has a lean, hard swimmer's body.  It wouldn't
hurt to be stronger, but he doesn't have to bulk up "A LOT".

> > and see, but he'll be alot better than Mutumbo.  Maybe not quite as good
> > defensively but far better all around.  > Agreed!  >

I would say that eventually comparable defensively, but much better offensively.

Fred